Aldama, Parque Juarez
(San Miguel de Allende,
- Best Location in Town
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Storey
- Bedrooms: 3 "Plus Study with full bathroom"
- Bathrooms: 4 "1 half"
- Garage: Single, Attached
- Size: 3,839 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 831 sq. m.
- Year Built: 2014
Photos by Lander Rodriguez
Welcome to Villa Parkside
Contemporary home designed and built by local architect Nicole Bisgaard and completed in 2014. Located directly across from Parque Juarez in San Miguel’s most desirable neighborhood, steps away from the Rosewood and Matilda Hotels. This thoughtfully designed residence has a comfortable, open floor plan and abundant natural light. Should one desire, there is ample space for additional construction or a swimming pool.
This amazing property enjoys ideal southern exposure.
* Three bedroom suites plus study
* four and one half bathrooms
* Single car garage with opener
* European white oak veneer cabinetry with high-end hardware throughout
* Quartz stone counter tops throughout
* High-end faucets and fixtures throughout
* Hunter Douglas roller shades throughout
* Custom gas fireplaces (4)
* 60cm (23.5 inch) square ceramic tile flooring throughout interior
* 60cm (23.5 inch) square hammered travertine flooring on all exterior surfaces
* Pressurized, Filtered and purified water throughout
* BOSCH on demand water heaters (5)
* Sound system with ceiling mounted speakers throughout main house
* Satellite television
* Recessed LED lighting throughout
* Landscaped grounds with irrigation system and LED lighting
* Security features: monitored alarm system, perimeter electric security fence, recorded camera survelience, front door intercom with camera
* Major appliances and Electronics
* Most furnishings including custom and outdoor pieces
* All window and floor coverings
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.